How we use the money
We are not spending money on any fancy advertising campaigns, so every penny raised will go towards grants or projects which help soldiers, sailors, airmen, or help Service families. It will be spent on things like:
- Supporting Family Activity Breaks (FAB) who provide adventurous but therapeutic holidays for bereaved Service families with children up to 19 years.
- Helping a severely disabled little girl attend a special needs nursery allowing the family some respite and time to spend with their other child.
- Supporting a scheme for soldiers on operations to record bedtime stories for their children.
- Providing funds to purchase a specialist bed for a young child who needs access to medical equipment.
- Training youth workers to run after school clubs and activities on RAF stations.
- Providing financial support to an RAF family whose son was suffering from a rare muscle wasting disease helping them to buy a bungalow, updating their garden and giving a grant towards the purchase of a new electric wheelchair.
- Paying for childcare facilities and building new games areas and play parks on 28 RAF stations.
- Helping fund family days on board Naval ships and establishments.
- Providing funding for King’s Camp to enable the children of the Naval family to have some summer fun.
- Providing new furniture to improve facilities within family areas on various Naval establishments.
If you would like to know more about the work of each of the three charities involved please go to the Contact page and click on the relevant charity’s link.
Thank you for your support.
Project Manager, Red White & Blue Day
Red, White & Blue Day
℅ ABF The Soldiers’ Charity
6-20 Elizabeth Street
London SW1W 9RB
Call 0845 5046352
Registered Schools 2019:
Sending Money - For details on sending money from your Red, White & Blue Day visit our donation page or call 0845 5046352